Emma Murphy, 60 Blink O Forth, Prestonpans. EH32 9GA Tel 01875 814903 Mob 07528 986966 firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to second2mum childcare, a friendly home
from home childcare service based in Prestonpans,
I will provide a safe, happy, caring and stimulating homely environment for children.
As a Childminder I am able to look after your children as though they were at home, we do lots of activities together that nurseries are unable to offer, these include:
• Walks to the local shop to pick the fresh fruit and vegetables we enjoy for our snack
• Visits to the library to read and choose books to take home
• Have fun at local toddler groups
• Go to feed the ducks in Musselburgh
• Go wild at soft play
• Go on regular outings
• Home baking
I believe children learn through play. While your child is in my care, they will participate in a wide range of both indoor and outdoor activities, both planned activities and free play.
Please see my Activities page for the endless list of activities on offer daily.
Our day is very flexible and is structured to meet children's individual needs and wants.
I will always take into account every child's home routine when planning our day.
I have provided below a guide to "our typical day". Activities vary day to day as do timings. No two days are ever the same!
Guide to "our typical day"
• Drop off of children, breakfast and free play
• Nursery/school drop off (if required)
• Outings to toddler group, local shop, play park or soft play
• Morning snack
• Planned activity - art & craft, messy play, sand & water
• Nursery pickup (if required)
• Quiet activities - story time, singing, role play, puzzles
• Naptime for younger children
• Free play - indoors / outdoors (weather dependent)
• School pickup (if required)
• Afternoon snack
• Free play, homework, computer, TV, art & crafts, baking
• Dinner and pickup time
Copyright©2012 second2mum Childcare. All Rights Reserved
Website Design by second2mum Childcare